Hi Augusto

On 06.12.20 00:02, i...@defendhosting.com wrote:
We need help choosing the best server provider (we currently use OVH and Hetzner, we would like to continue with them if possible).

Our plan is to deploy servers in zones, and offer them to our customers (starting with USA and France).

Don't get me wrong but I think you underestimated the complexity of "we provide a cloud by installing cloudstack" part.

Usually when choosing to build an IaaS cloud (cloudstack or any cloud orchestrator), you also choose to have your own datacenter/cage/rack where you have full control of the network (vlan, public IPs, storage)

I would recommend to get in touch with https://www.shapeblue.com/ and ask for consulting about your PoC. It will probably save you time and money before taking any other action.

(they are also on this list though)

Regards
René