+1 (binding)

I ran smoketests with the following combination (fresh installation only) and
all tests passed except for one case on KVM (see below), few cases known to
fail intermittently were checked and ignored (test_01_scale_vm,
test_04_rvpc_privategw_static_routes which passed in other environments):

CentOS7 mgmt server + vmware-65u2 + adv zone
CentOS7 mgmt server + kvm-centos7 + adv zone
CentOS7 mgmt server + xenserver-71 + adv zone

On the KVM CentOS7 env this failed:
test_03_deploy_and_upgrade_kubernetes_cluster | `Failure` | 240.74 |
test_kubernetes_clusters.py

On manual investigation, the above turned out to be an intermittent issue
(passed on manual attempt and already passed in other env). I've also manually
tested the following:
- Basic VM lifecycle tests using default built-in CentOS template on an
isolated network
- CKS cluster setup with v1.16.0 with CoreOS template, also tested upgrade CKS
cluster to v1.16.3
- Several basic views of the modern UI, and legacy UI on the
<host:8080>/client/legacy to check basic VM lifecycle views and actions
- The new novnc console both over unsecured and SSL-enabled environments

Proposed a minor document change based on testing Kubernetes/CKS cluster:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-documentation/pull/174/files

Regards.