If I remember properly, there was a pr for host related changes merged in 4.15
and it didn't work for me in 4.14 as well. If I try to edit a host then it
throws error in ui. So that part works with 4.15 onwards

For uploading iso, you might need have certificates installed. If that's in
place already them check if ui is sending a get or post request

Sent from my iPhone