Hey all,

I have been reading the cloudstack hackers book which was shared last week,
which is really interesting. My employer uses cloudstack as their main
platform. so I have some Cloudstack experience.

However I would like to know more and I think the only way is to get a lab
going so I can break/fix it. As I live in a tiny flat I dont have the room
for a rack or full of servers, so I was thinking if I could do it with
raspberry pi's, I would need a few 1 for the management server, another for
the database, another to run VMWare. I dont expect to run anything of any
substance but as a testing environment and as a learning tool would this be
possible?

I have an atomic PI as well doing nothing which is an x86 Atom quad core so
I could use this somewhere.

Thanks