I'm on CentOS 8.3 (Yes, I know that is going to be EOL soon) with a
source-built RPM install and have the same issue. I built the 4.15.0.0
tarball via the provided packaging script with "-d centos8 -p oss" and
on service start, I get just that same almost-bare page with the legacy
UI deprecation notice.

    Just adding a data point. May not be related, but I've been fighting
with it for a couple days now and can't seem to coax any useful logs or
anything out of it.

Thanks,
-Nathan McGarvey