Hi Alex,

In our particular use case the Public Network is an SD WAN and we have a
requirement of slightly smaller MTU than the standard 1500.

I have assumed that our traffic will be encapsulated into something else before
delivery, I guess that is the reason for the requirement.

What would be the easier way to add support for MTU tunning on VRs?

I would be to contribute and implement it.

Regards,

Hi R,