From: anonymousjones666 <anonymousjones...@protonmail.com.INVALID>
Sent: 15 April 2021 12:00
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Multiple Guest Subnets Default Network

Hello

Is it possible to add multiple guest subnets to one guest network with CS 4.15 ?

As an example we have a /28 subnet ( public ) and can deploy instances from
this however, we can add another subnet to the defaultGuestNetwork ( using the
legacy dashbaord ) but when deploying an instance we can only add an IP address
from the initial /28 subnet and not the other we added.

Are there any options to add multiple public subnets to one single guest
network ?

Thank You