Hi Mike,

that is expected in the old UI - at some point, new features were (in UI)
supported only for the new UI and not in old UI - so this failure is
expected/fine (I'm aware of the specific feature that is being
used/throwing an error here)

Get over the old UI, I know there are emotional connections (for me at
least) and use just the new UI :)

Best,

--

Andrija Panić