Fellow CloudStack Users,

I hope you are having a great Friday and you are ready for the weekend.
We have only 6 days to the first CloudStack Virtual event and a great interest
for the event.

We would be happy if you register for it:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/3916172600434/WN_-zsXhTq_Ttu1Ktz82my06Q

Agenda:

- Welcome + What’s New in CloudStack 4.15 - Giles Sirett, Chairman CSEUG, PMC
member, Apache CloudStack
- Customising the New CloudStack UI - Abhishek Kumar, ShapeBlue
- KVM High Availability regardless of storage - Gabriel Brascher, VP of Apache
CloudStack
- From Metal to Service 100% Automation with Apache CloudStack and Ansible -
Rafael del Valle, Celpax
- CloudStack and Tungsten Fabric SDN Integration Update - Rado Todirica and
Simon Weller, Education Networks of America
- Building lean CloudStack environments for the Edge - Rudraksh Kulshreshtha,
IndiQus

Kind regards,