Hi Andrija,

thanks for additional information and clearification.
My wording was indeed not the best.
I didn't want to suggest to "workaround" the useage of SSL or disable it at all.

Out of the box the ssvm already supports SSL usage as far as i
understand? Problem is the included expiered / not valid certificate?
Guess the most users will change the certificates to one custume when
going towards productive environment (via the process of setting up
Domain/SSL for the CPVM).
But i don't think that this is something you will do while evaluating
CS in early stages thats why i suggested the "way" descriped in the
issue github.

Regards,
Chris