Hi Ivet,

I would suggest Mike Tutowski too. He is also a long term community
member.

Cheers,

Sven Vogel
Apache CloudStack PMC member

Am Montag, den 06/21/2021 um 18:09 schrieb Ivet Petrova:

Great suggestions Gabriel! I will ask them if they will have 15
minutes free to do it.

Kind regards,

On 21 Jun 2021, at 18:27, Gabriel Bräscher  wrote:

Hi Ivet & all

I would suggest Pierre-Luc and/or Simon :-)
They are PMCs that have been involved in the project for some time. It
would be great if one of them (or both) could share a bit of their
long-term experience with CloudStack.

Cheers,
Gabriel.

Em sex., 18 de jun. de 2021 às 12:05, Ivet Petrova <