On 7/12/21 10:47 AM, Andrija Panic wrote:
> Can you take the LB out as a variable - and try directly doing things
> inside the network (behind VPN, via internal IPs)

I stopped my second CloudStack management server then changed my host setting
to the IP address of the remaining management server and I haven't gotten
either warning or error message from the ssvm or compute host since. Thanks for
the advice. I'll have to systematically turn things back on and play with the
settings to see if I can figure out exactly why those systems are disconnecting
consistently.

--
Thanks,
Joshua Schaeffer