From: Abishek <abckd...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2021 12:53 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Scale Running VM.

Hello EveryOne,

Is it possible to scale a running vm with host XCP-ng 8.2 and cloudstack
4.15.1. I am testing it for production enviromnment.
I tried enabling it but received the following error:
Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to scale vm
due to Catch exception com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException when
scaling VM:i-2-5-VM due to com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
Cannot scale up the vm because of memory constraint violation: 0 <=
memory-static-min(4294967296) <= memory-dynamic-min(8589934592) <=
memory-dynamic-max(8589934592) <= memory-static-max(4294967296)

Where can I set these min max values.  If any one can point me to the
documentation if its possible then I will be very grateful.
Thank You.

  • Scale Running VM. Abishek
    • Re: Scale Ru... Harikrishna Patnala
      • RE: [!!M... Дикевич Евгений Александрович
        • Re: ... Harikrishna Patnala
          • ... Дикевич Евгений Александрович
            • ... Harikrishna Patnala