From: Halloesnith <halloesni...@gmail.com>
Sent: 23 July 2021 13:24
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Map Primary storage to host.

I am using cloudstack 4.15.1 and 2 KVM hosts. I am on a testing phase and I
have created two primary storage(p1, p2). All I want to know that is it
possible to map a primary storage to one hosts via tags or others. If user
creates a VM in host 1 them his primary storage is allocated from p1 and if a
user creates a VM in host2 then his primary storage is allocated from p2. I
have found that service offering's host and storage tags is useful but I want
to directly map all the vm's when created to their respective primary storage.
Just testing for knowledge purpose.

Thanks in advance.