Hi Nicolas,
Thank you very much for your reply,
Regarding ReCAPTCHA function it self it is simple , It’s just a standard script
in html can be included in any web page including  ReCAPTCHA api valid account
can be registered in
 https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/intro
But the question is how to include the script of ReCAPTCHA in cloudstack login
page UI? And test it successfully.
So now  I invite the users if any body can deploy and test it in cloudstack as
a paid task,
If any body interested in this task, please contact me on my email.
Thank you very much
Ahmed.