From: Brian Fitzpatrick
<b.fitzpatr...@chester.ac.uk<mailto:brian%20fitzpatrick%20%3cb.fitzpatr...@chester.ac.uk%3e>>
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
<users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:%22us...@cloudstack.apache.org%22%20%3cus...@cloudstack.apache.org%3e>>
Subject: Re: cloudstack-sysvmadm access to 8096
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 18:37:05 +0000

CAUTION !

This email was NOT sent using a University of Chester account, so we are unable
to verify the identity of the sender. Do not click links or open attachments
unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

=====

Hi Wei,

apt installed back to 4.15.0 versions

I seem now to have a problem registering the new systemvm template

I am using KVM, fill in the template for new url download as per instruction,
but appears to be a problem downloading 'Ready false'

Is there a way of force trying again?, I can't seem to delete it

Also, I appear to have lost my hosts list, they are running but the
infrastructure hosts page shows a '404 error' and 'Request Failed (431) For
input string " "'

Thanks very much for your help

Brian