Hi Everyone,

We have an issue where the core count on our cloudstack is showing incorrectly
on the dashboard, I think this is then leading to an insufficient server
capacity error we now receive on setting up guests.

The core count on the physical hosts shows correct at 96 cores across 3 hosts
but on the dashboard I am only seeing 32 cores.

Any guidance on correcting this?

Many Thanks
Adrian Morris CIIT
Director

[cid:image001.png@01D78459.B2225830]

SDC Hosting and Support Ltd
890 The Crescent, Colchester Business Park, Colchester, CO4 9YQ

This e-mail (and any attachments) contains confidential information which may
be legally privileged and protected from disclosure. It is intended solely for
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or any parts
of it please telephone 07802 665733 immediately upon receipt. No other person
is authorized to copy, forward or disclose, distribute or retain this e-mail in
any form