I. suppose if define usage.stats.job.aggregation.range = 60. ,  it shall
means start date and end date will hav 60min  , right .

this previously no issue, which if define 60,  it will start and end
date will be 60minues.  However there one time, unexpecting restart the
services,  and cause to not update the pid id of usage job,  there
after this issue happen.

No matter how i update usage.stats.job.aggregation.range to any value, it
will update the record fo 5 minutes (start and end date) , this cause to  a
lot of record to the mysql table .  And i never update this for 5minutes.

Not sure where is bug of this and how to solve it.

Hean Seng