Hi All,

Please ignore the previous mail, the voting thread is still open
________________________________
From: David Jumani <david.jum...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 1:55 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>;
d...@cloudstack.apache.org <d...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack Kubernetes Provider v1.0.0 (RC1)

Hi All,

The vote for CloudStack Kubernetes Provider v1.0.0 *passes* with
1 PMC + 2 non-PMC votes.

+1 (PMC / binding)
1 person (Rohit)

+1 (non-binding)
2 people (Abhishek, Suresh)

0
none

-1
none

Thanks to everyone participating. I will now prepare the release announcement
to go out later this week and publish the images to Dockerhub.