From: DL <douglasl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 9:59 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Problem with Templates/ISO

Dear Pearl,

Thank you so much for getting back to me!
Yes, I have both the primary storage and secondary storage set up, in the
same way as the Quick Installation Guide.
They are at /export/primary and /export/secondary respectively.

The /export directory looks like this:
/export
├── primary
└── secondary
    └── template
        └── tmpl
            └── 1
                └── 3
                    ├── 1e8a80d3-da54-4a4c-a0fb-1a306b390a1c.qcow2
                    └── template.properties

Is this normal?

Best regards,
Douglas