From: Ivan Kudryavtsev <i...@bw-sw.com>
Sent: 23 September 2021 11:02
To: users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Recommendation for Storage.

Abishek,

NFS over a bunch of drives works just fine but has no means for failover (out
of the box, when self-built). If your benchmark shows enough IO performance per
VM, then NFS is just the way to go.
Keep in mind that NFS can have various backing store technologies like NetApp
appliances, Ceph, plain RAID volumes - it leads to different performance levels
and reliability guarantees. As for accessor, NFS is OK.