Hi,

   I have found the issue but not I have a different one 😊

  When I add the network, if I check the enable providers, there a no providers
enabled.. if I enabled the providers from DB, then I see the networking
offering with tag also for second physical network.

Right now if I try to deploy a guest network under the physical network 1
(guestA) or 2(guestb) I get a general error :

"2021-10-12 04:46:52,357 INFO  [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
(Work-Job-Executor-11:ctx-79d80dc9 job-67381/job-67382 ctx-5a1daca5)
(logid:395eb51a) Insufficient capacity

com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException: Unable to create a
deployment for VM[DomainRouter|r-4559-VM]Scope=interface
com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=7

        at
com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:1119)

        at
com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.advanceStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:926)

        at
com.cloud.network.router.NetworkHelperImpl.start(NetworkHelperImpl.java:279)

        at
com.cloud.network.router.NetworkHelperImpl.startVirtualRouter(NetworkHelperImpl.java:358)

        at
com.cloud.network.router.NetworkHelperImpl.startRouters(NetworkHelperImpl.java:343)

        at
org.cloud.network.router.deployment.RouterDeploymentDefinition.deployVirtualRouter(RouterDeploymentDefinition.java:206)

        at
com.cloud.network.element.VirtualRouterElement.prepare(VirtualRouterElement.java:285)

        at
org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.NetworkOrchestrator.prepareElement(NetworkOrchestrator.java:1485)

        at
org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.NetworkOrchestrator.prepareNic(NetworkOrchestrator.java:1840)

        at
org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.NetworkOrchestrator.prepare(NetworkOrchestrator.java:1774)

        at
com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:1158)

        at
com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:5502)

        at
java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

        at
java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

        at
java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)

        at
com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.handleVmWorkJob(VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.java:107)

        at
com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.handleVmWorkJob(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:5669)

        at com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobDispatcher.runJob(VmWorkJobDispatcher.java:102)

        at
org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.runInContext(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:620)

        at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:48)

        at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:55)

        at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:102)

        at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:52)

        at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:45)

        at
org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:568)

        at
java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)

        at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)

        at
java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)

        at
java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)

"

I do not understand what is wrong, doesn't make any sense..

1. I add a second network with the name "Physical Network 2" with  traffic
Guest.

2. I enable the network and providers from DB

3. I add tag to the Physical Network 1 and Physical Network 2

4. I create a share network offering with tag for both networks.

5. Enable the new created network offering

6. Create a network with any of the network offering with tag

7. Deploy VM, restart network, clean network = fail with the same error.

This issue is happening only when I use tags.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Cristian