Hi Serge,

i really don't see the point in bonding those two interfaces, as they are
meant to be used for different taffic.
Therefore i guess you should at the moment remain on your inital
configuration.

As far as i have read through all of this you would like to "clone" the
setup from the host which is already working:
Bridge: cloudbr0 <--- here ip configuration
     interface: eno1 <--- no ip configuration / disable dhcp just to be save

Bridge: cloudbr1 <--- no ip configuration / disable dhcp just to be save
     interface: eno4 <--- no ip configuration / disable dhcp just to be save

that should at least give you a basic connectivity again.
Afterwards, reading through you provided log agent.log i would check
connectivity from the host to the management server as well as to the
storage server - even try mounting a nfs-share.
As war as i read the log correctly the communication twards the
managementserver has worked out well but there where some trouble with the
connection to the storage provider.

regards