Hi all,

in the ACS Usage Guide there is described how to set up an LDAP configuration using CloudMonkey but is there a way to do this via the GUI?

I can add an LDAP Configuration under Configuration > LDAP Configuration by defining the hostname and Port (389). I assume that the further configuration can be done under Domains > Settings, am I right?

However, is there also a way to define one of the three authentication approaches (manual-import, autoimport and autosync)? I assume that the manual import is done via the GUI as a button "Add LDAP account".

Moreover, this behavior may be a bug:

When adding an LDAP configuration under Configuration > LDAP Configuration, in case of removing the configuration afterwards (e.g. when hostname was misspelled), I am getting the following exception:

com.cloud.exception.InvalidParameterValueException: Cannot find configuration with hostname <hostname>

Maybe some of you have experienced the same issue in the actual ACS version 4.15.2?

Mevludin