Serge,
A official statement should be coming out soon, but I think it is safe to
say the ACS is not impacted, for sure with the default log4j configuration.
The version we use is not impacted. A colleague PMC member did an exploit
attempt and showed it failing. If you are unsure [1] describes what we feel
is applicable to Cloudstack as well..

[1] http://slf4j.org/log4shell.html

--
Daan