From: Abishek <abckd...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 6, 2021 7:47 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Adding local datastore Vmware.

Hello All,

I am currently testing cloudstack 4.16 with vmware vsphere7.0.
Installation has succeeded and everything is working fine. In my setup I
have used Raid 1 setup to install ESXI and I have also setup another local
datastore with RAID 5 setup i.e I have 2 local storage (datastore1 contains
ESXI and datastore2 i.e. with Raid 5 setup). How can I make
cloudstack aware of both local storage. How can I run  a Vm in my second
datastore i.e. datastore2. All my host have same configuration.

Thank You.