Thank you Daan,

We've just add the feature request.

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/5770

Please feel free to add or modify the idea so we can get the best feature all togheter.

El 13/12/2021 a las 06:29, Daan Hoogland escribió:
Mauro,
you can't at the moment, but it sounds like a good feature request. Can you
formulate that in github?
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/new/choose

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 4:46 PM Mauro Ferraro - G2K Hosting <