Yups..! So you have only one ethernet configuration  in your network config,
add another and see if it works or not. You can use “ip a” command to get the
second ethernet name.

Vivek Kumar
Sr. Manager - Cloud & DevOps
IndiQus Technologies
24*7  O +91 11 4055 1411  |   M +91 7503460090
www.indiqus.com