hi. Suresh

I am gemnerating Letsenctyp and instll the cert using the API .
I running.time as show in the shapeblue document.  It successfully running
the API

  "customcertificate": {

    "message": "Certificate has been successfully updated, if its the
server certificate we would reboot all running console proxy VMs and
secondary storage VMs to propagate the new certificate, please give a few
minutes for console access and storage services service to be up and
working again"

  }

}

running 2time, first time is chain +  root
second time is cert. perm and privatekey pkcs8

after upload, destroy and let it rebuild the console proxy ,   after all
up, it seems https://ip-.domain in console cannot load as expected

Hean Seng