Hello,

Currently, ACS has the Quota plugin for billing (actually, rating, which is
the process of assigning a monetary value to a consumption trace of
computing resources) the resources. However, it has some deficits, when
compared with other solutions on the market. We, from SC Clouds[¹], are
working on an extension of this plugin to make it more solid and robust. We
already created an issue on GitHub[²] with a specification of the current
behavior and what we want to change. We have this implemented internally
(it is in the test phase), and soon we will open a PR to share the code.

Best regards,
Daniel Salvador

[¹] https://scclouds.com.br/
[²] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/5891