One more question related to this. I see System VMs are still using static IPs.
I’m not sure where they’re pulled from since I’ve removed the shared network
completely and I’m only using L2 now.

Also, the System VMs have a Public and Private IP, but in my case, everything
is on a flat network and these interfaces are just getting two IPs for the same
network. Can I disable one of these interfaces to simplify things without
breaking things?

Thanks
-jeremy