Hi!

I added a new zone to an ACS 4.16.1 with its own NFS server.

All is green in the UI, but the secondary storage vm is not starting.

I see nfs errors in the logs, and I suspect the error is related to the
SystemVM not been in the new zone secondary storage:

com.cloud.exception.StorageUnavailableException: Resource [StoragePool:6] is
unreachable: Unable to create
Vol[271|vm=227|ROOT]:com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
org.libvirt.LibvirtException: internal error: Child process (/bin/mount
10.71.0.102:/export/secon
dary/template/tmpl/1/209 /mnt/e6706577-0d39-356c-a016-757d32dd4cfa) unexpected
exit status 32: mount.nfs: Operation not permitted

I have checked nfs connectivity between hosts and server in new zone and it
works.

I wonder how does the SystemVM get there, in the first place. Because when
Installing ACS, or for the first zone, there was an specific step.

​What could be going wrong?

R.