Hi,

I have 2 development servers that I wanted to load balance with Traefik that I
have running as a docker instance. I believe I have configured Traefik
correctly according to the guidance in the documentation
https://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/adminguide/reliability.html
<https://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/adminguide/reliability.html> .
However, when I try and logon the page hangs and I am seeing this error message
in the management server logs

 ERROR [c.c.u.n.Link] (AgentManager-SSLHandshakeHandler-70:null) (logid:) SSL
error caught during wrap data: Certificate ownership verification failed for
client: 192.168.20.6, for local address=/192.168.20.11:8250, remote
address=/192.168.20.6:54714.

Am I missing some steps in the configuration with regards of SSL ?

Niclas