Hello,

While attempting to upgrade ACS from 4.16.1 to 4.17 on Xenserver, we faced
the following issue. It appears that "cloudstack-management" and
"cloudstack-usage" requires different versions of cloudstack-common.

With cloudstack-common=4.17 Management, services are working but Usage
services are asking for 4.16.1.0~bionic

 cloudstack-usage : Depends: cloudstack-common (= 4.16.1.0~bionic) but
4.17.0.0~bionic is to be installed

We followed the steps below to upgrade ACS

https://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/upgrading/upgrade/upgrade-4.16.html#system-vms-and-virtual-routers

The server is setup on Ubuntu 18.04 with Xenserver(VM on Xcp-ng)

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you