Hello, Jorge

Via UI it is not possible; however, the API for dedicating resources receives
the parameters account and domainid. ACS creates an account for every project
created (as found out). Therefore, you can call the APIs passing the name of
the account created by ACS (the one with prefix 'PrjAcct-') and the domain
related to the project.

I did a few tests in our QA and it worked fine (dedicated a host to a project
and created a VM for it - outside the project it was not possible to
instantiate a VM to that host); however, deeper tests should be done before
using this approach in production.

Best regards,
Daniel Salvador (gutoveronezi)