Alex - Thanks for the reply. As I dug into this a bit more, I noticed that
the network that my instance's NIC associated to was in a different
cluster. Now that I've that VM's NIC associated with a network within the
same cluster. Things are working as expected.

--
Steve Fuller
steveful...@gmail.com