Hi,
    AFAIK, vGPU and GPU are only supported on Xen Hypervisor as per
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/GPU+and+vGPU+support+for+CloudStack+Guest+VMs.
Not sure about the vGPU but we managed to do a full GPU passthrough to a VM
running on Ubuntu KVM Host. Interested to discuss further?

Thanks