All,

Based on our 4.18 RM's proposed release schedule in early Q1, we have a few
issues that are critical or blocker issues for some users.

Among the issues is one that reports regression in the VPC feature - wherein
for new VPCs or existing VPC, VPC VR patching fails when it isn't on the direct
network as the management server. A fix for this particular issue would require
a new systemvmtemplate which can be either built/shipped separately or
re-bundled in the existing 4.17.1.0 packages but could require some
systemvmtemplate upgrade process for existing users. I'm leaning towards doing
a short 4.17.2.0 which is 4.17.1.0 plus tightly scoped critical/blocker fixes -
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/26 if there are no objections.

Please share if you've any other critical/blockers issues to report, or if
you've any advice. Thanks.

Regards.