+1

Regards,
Nicolas Vazquez

From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Date: Wednesday, 14 December 2022 at 06:08
To: d...@cloudstack.apache.org <d...@cloudstack.apache.org>,
users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [DISCUSS] Github Discussions for CloudStack?
All,

In the past, we had moved away from JIRA and ReviewBoard to Github as it
provided a single platform for both the user and the dev community to
collaborate on issues/requests and code changes (pull requests). We later
organically started using Github for release milestones/triaging, recently
projects. For sub-projects such as cloudstack-cloudmonkey,
cloudstack-terraform-provider etc we also use the wiki features. More recently
we're not advised to move to Github actions from Travis CI by ASF infra.

Off lately, several user-related discussions and questions that we would have
expected on the users ML are finding ways in Github issues, which aren't issues
per se but questions, and discussions. Should we explore, enable and try Github
Discussions [1] for CloudStack repos?

Several Apache projects have enabled Github Discussions [1], for example:
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/discussions
https://github.com/apache/apisix/discussions
https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/discussions
https://github.com/apache/streampipes/discussions