The requirement is  clear now.

I think it is possible.  All these Ips can be RFC1918 Ipv4 addresses.
for example,
(1) use 192.168.0.0/24 as management Ip range.
(2) add 192.168.1.0/24 as a public ip range reserved for system vms. system
vms will have public IPs in this range.
(3) add a real public ipv4 address for other purposes (router, lb,port
forwarding, etc).
(4) configure a reverse proxy for management server IP (in range 1) and
system vms (public IPs in range 2), it should be able to connect to both IP
ranges/VLANs.
You can use the same physical interface for management and public traffic
but with different VLANs.

-Wei