Hello,

As Wei said, for VM snapshots, only disk+memory is supported for running VMs.
However, ACS + KVM allow operators to take disk-only snapshots of specific
volumes; for that, the global setting 'KVM.snapshot.enabled' must be 'true'.
After changing it to 'true', one must logout and login to the platform again
(to refresh this data); then, when one navigates to a specific volume, the
button to take a volume snapshot should appear, whether the VM is running or
not.

Could you verify the global setting 'KVM.snapshot.enabled' and try this
approach?

Best regards,
Daniel Salvador (gutoveronezi)