Hi Gary

The other 2 settings as mentioned by Simon should do the trick. We are
doing the same as a safeguard albeit to a different problem.

Regards,
Shiv
(Sent from mobile device. Please excuse brevity and typos.)

On Wed, 17 May 2023, 12:59 Gary Dixon, <gary.di...@quadris.co.uk.invalid>
wrote:

> Hi Si
>
> Unfortunately, we don't seem to have the global setting "
> migrate.vm.across.clusters" on our ACS version - 4.15.2
>

> Gary Dixon​
> Senior Technical Consultant
> T:  +44 161 537 4990
> E:  *v* <+44%207989717661>ms@quadris‑support.com
> W: www.quadris.co.uk
> The information contained in this e-mail from Quadris may be confidential
> and privileged for the private use of the named recipient.  The contents of
> this e-mail may not necessarily represent the official views of Quadris.
> If you have received this information in error you must not copy,
> distribute or take any action or reliance on its contents.  Please destroy
> any hard copies and delete this message.

information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the
original message and any copy of it from your computer system. You are
communication is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been
obtained for such action. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately. Although IndiQus attempts to sweep
e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both are
virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of
viruses.