All,

The ASF-infra had announced a hard deadline [0][1] to decommission our
project’s Roller based blog [3] on the 31st May 2023.

For the blog migration, ASF-infra has exported CloudStack blog posts
from the current Roller’s database-backed infra to markdown files.
These were put together in cloudstack-www repository’s
docusauras-staging branch [2] with Docusauras used as a
static-site-generator and a GitHub Actions workflow to automate
publishing a staging site for your testing and review [4].

The staging site that migrates both the website and blog isn’t
completely ready to meet the hard deadline, so this vote is proposed
for only migrating the blog before the deadline and continue efforts
to migrate to a new website [2][4] when we're ready in the near
future.

The following is put for voting:

1. By the end of 31st May ’23, ASF-infra will decommission the project
blog at https://blogs.apache.org/cloudstack and for now we proceed
with only the blog migration before this deadline.

2. The old blog URL/pages from
https://blogs.apache.org/cloudstack/<blog-permalink> will be
redirected to https://cloudstack.apache.org/blog/<blog-permalink>.
This will be done by the ASF-infra.

3. The blog content is copied to the "content/blog" directory of the
asf-site branch in the https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-www
repository [6], published at https://cloudstack.apache.org/blog/.

The vote will be open until we reach a lazy consensus.

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to
indicate "(binding)" with their vote?

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and the reason why)