Hi Stanley,

i finally found a hint, that for k8s v1.26 you need containerd >=1.6

But the containerd version installed is < 1.6

I made the "kubeadm init --token ..." command from the script
/opt/bin/deploy-kube-system working after updating containerd on the controller
node to >1.6

echo "deb [arch=$(dpkg --print-architecture)
signed-by=/etc/apt/keyrings/docker.gpg]
https://download.docker.com/linux/debian $(lsb_release -cs) stable" | sudo tee
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/docker.list > /dev/null
apt-get update
apt-get remove containerd runc
apt-get install containerd.io
containerd config default | tee /etc/containerd/config.toml
sed -i 's/SystemdCgroup \= false/SystemdCgroup \= true/'
/etc/containerd/config.toml
systemctl restart containerd

bash -e /opt/bin/deploy-kube-system

I'm now trying to find out which component is installing containerd and where
it's possible to adjust that.

Best regards,
Stephan