Hi

Yep my IP subnet range has been allocated to new clients a complete eff up at the DC. Can I please get the correct steps I can take to ensure the new range is correctly assigned to my VMs? is it as simple as unassigning an IP and re-assigning one again? And then obviously update the IP network in the VM?