Hi Guys

I have basic private cloud setup. I have one guest network that contains three shared public IP subnet ranges consisting of /28 and /29 ranges. I have been recently advised that it would be better to make a guest network for each subnet range instead of having them all under one network.

The issue is, I already have VMs assigned to those public IP ranges and they're currently running. What would be the best way to solve this? Can I just remove the ranges from the existing network and quickly add a new network with those ranges and have a new VR boot up? Would it then continue to run on the existing VMs? I reckon I need to have the VMs stopped first in any case, yes? Also, I have ZERO API experience so this needs to happen all via UI.

--
Regards / Groete

<https://www.namhost.com>         Granwille Strauss  // Senior Systems Admin

*e:* granwi...@namhost.com
*m:* +264 81 323 1260 <tel:+264813231260>
*w:* www.namhost.com <https://www.namhost.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/namhost><https://twitter.com/namhost><https://www.instagram.com/namhostinternetservices/><https://www.linkedin.com/company/namhos><https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTd5v-kVPaic_dguGur15AA>

<https://www.adsigner.com/v1/l/631091998d4670001fe43ec2/621c9b76c140bb001ed0f818/banner>

Namhost Internet Services (Pty) Ltd,

24 Black Eagle Rd, Hermanus, 7210, RSA

The content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please inform us by email reply and then delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this message to anyone without our explicit consent. The integrity and security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the message. For our full privacy policy and disclaimers, please go to https://www.namhost.com/privacy-policy