I  try to deploy  acs4.18 on RockyLinux9.2(server & host) depend on suggestion(
https://gist.github.com/rohityadavcloud/fc401a0fe8e8ea16b4b3a4e3d149ce0c).

But I get problems.
1. primary storage is mounted but not secondary, even though they are served by
the same nfs server.
2. can not ping to public ip of SSVM and CPVM.
3. there are no wirewall setting for the public ip.
4. the public ip state is alllocated

My questions are;

For firewall

selinux and firewalld are disabled.

I installed iptables.
You did not mention about this. so Is it my mistake?

For network.
I had successfully installed 4.17.2 on Rocky 8.7 with 2nic.

So I  configed as same like ;
nic0 bridged to cloudbr0 for management and stroage traffic and labeled to
cloudbr0
and vlan null or 1 in public traffic configuration.

nic1 bridged to cloudbr1 for guest and public traffic and labeled to cloudbr1.

for storage traffic new in 4.18

ip rages are for server and host.

I used all ips on same network.

Thank you!!!