Hi all,

In the last weeks, we have merged a few bug fixes into the 4.18 branch. We
are still working on remaining bug fixes and reviewing pull requests.

22 pull requests are open for review:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A4.18.1.0

51 issues are open (including 2 critical , 15 major, 33 minor issues):
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A4.18.1.0

*The code freeze time of 4.18.1.0 will be 12:00pm UTC (1pm BST, 2pm CEST),
28th August*.  The open pull requests and issues after code freeze will be
moved to 4.18.2.0 milestone.

-Wei