First click over vm name : https://prnt.sc/bIepOdoRh-Td
2nd going to right side and detach iso : https://prnt.sc/FkcMxLYJtVcA
Then reboot vm.

---

Alamin

On 10/12/2023 8:34 PM, Granwille Strauss wrote:

Hi Guys

Something weird is going on again. I am trying to launch a new VM via UI using a newly registered Almalinux 8 ISO. As soon as the VM instance is created, I can use console to begin the OS install process. However, checking the VM instance options in the UI, I see no option to "Detach ISO" from the VM when I complete the install. So now, when I reboot the instance it always boots the ISO first. I tried to detach ISO via virsh, I get successful eject message but VM remains booting in ISO mode when I reboot VM. This is for ACS 4.18.1.0  via UI.

--
Regards / Groete

<https://www.namhost.com>         Granwille Strauss  // Senior Systems Admin

*e:* granwi...@namhost.com
*m:* +264 81 323 1260 <tel:+264813231260>
*w:* www.namhost.com <https://www.namhost.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/namhost><https://twitter.com/namhost><https://www.instagram.com/namhostinternetservices/><https://www.linkedin.com/company/namhos><https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTd5v-kVPaic_dguGur15AA>

<https://www.adsigner.com/v1/l/631091998d4670001fe43ec2/621c9b76c140bb001ed0f818/banner>

Namhost Internet Services (Pty) Ltd,
24 Black Eagle Rd, Hermanus, 7210, RSA

The content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please inform us by email reply and then delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this message to anyone without our explicit consent. The integrity and security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the message. For our full privacy policy and disclaimers, please go to https://www.namhost.com/privacy-policy