Rohit P. might be referring to Tungsten Fabric instead of Terraform.

On the project website of Tungsten Fabric the project team states:

"Thank you for your interest in Tungsten Fabric. The community has decided to
shut down the project and will sunset this website on August 1, 2024."

which would give the right relation to Rohit`s question of how this will impact
the integration with Cloudstack

Best regards,
Stephan